|I hope the picture says it all?|
1. Am grateful for the gift of life... Each time I feel I haven't gotten all I ask God for, I simply remember those that have gone 6feets under the ground and I simply would say thank you Lord.
2. Am grateful for my family members. They have been so supportive, loving in their little ways. I only pray that my parents are kept alive to see their grand children.
3. Am grateful to God for making me take the bold step of following my dreams and aspiration, for my job, career, business etc and for you guys; you have been so supportive (Big Hug). That has kept me going. Could it have been anyone? No, it was God at work.
4. Am grateful to God for that special someone*wink wink*. We will get there soon. God knows the set time for you to achieve certain things in life, to meet certain people that will turn your life around for good. He hasn't and would never forget us.Now I know better. Once again I say Thank you Lord.
5. Lastly am grateful to God because I know him. I hope to know him more, serve him more and appreciate him more than I do at the moment.
Here Are The Rules:
- You have 72 hours to accept the challenge when you are nominated.
- Write or say 5 things you are grateful for on any social media platform. (just a day)
- Display a picture of gratitude. A picture of something simple that makes (or made) you smile in a day. It is not an opportunity to show off how rich you are. Let it be something that is simple (and inexpensive) yet a blessing. Catch my drift? OK.
- Nominate 5 other people in your circle. Ensure that you inform them immediately.
For my 5 nominations;
My blog pastor Lucy
My sister/friend Adetola oluwatosin
Pam and she blogs here Pammie
Alabeeke and she blogs here Alabeeke
My blog boo and he blogs here Ugo